2 Ocak 2012 Pazartesi

S13E09 Butters' Bottom Bitch


Season 13 Episode 9
"Butters' Bottom Bitch"
All right, guys.
Gather all around.
Everyone should be a witness.
You ready?
Now say, "I'm a dork
and I deserve what's coming to me."
Come on, "I'm a dork
and I deserve what's coming to me."
I'm a dork and I deserve
what's coming to me.
Your turn, Craig.
My underwear is so far up
my butt crack, my legs are numb.
That's what you get
for being a douchebag.
- You gotta take your medicine!
- I guess I deserve it.
Why are you picking on him
this time?
You are not going to believe this.
You know what we just found out?
It turns out that Butters,
our Butters, has never kissed a girl.
- So what?
- So what?
I'm almost nine years old
and anyone who hasn't kissed a girl
by fourth grade is a dork.
That's right.
We got it!
We got it.
Sally Darson is selling kisses for $5.
Selling kisses?
She is behind the temp building
during afternoon recess.
She'll kiss any boy.
You mean
I'm gonna kiss a girl today?
When she sticks her tongue out,
you just kind of lick it with yours.
Oh, boy. I sure am nervous.
Nothing to be nervous about.
You're finally going to become a man.
- I think you should reconsider this.
- How come?
You don't want your first kiss
to be something you paid for.
It must be special.
Why don't you go sit under a rainbow
and write a poem, Kyle.
I gotta do this.
I gotta know what it feels like.
Oh, boy. Oh, jeez.
Stay calm, Butters.
How was it?
Pretty worth it.
Go ahead, Butters.
Go get some.
I'm going.
I was hoping
maybe I could get a kiss.
Okay, cool.
Yeah, cool.
So you got money?
Money, right.
There you go.
A five dollar bill, all for you.
All right.
You ready?
Thank you.
Atta boy, Butters!
You did it!
- You're a man!
- Nice job!
<i>Boy, oh, boy.
I finally did it.
<i>I'm a man now.
<i>Geez. I'm gonna start
having lots of responsibilities soon.
<i>I gotta start
thinking about a career.
<i>There's gonna be family and bills
to start worrying about.
<i>No more playtime for you, Butters.
<i>You gotta buckle down
and find yourself a way to make money.
I know!
Hey, fellers!
Fellers, do you like getting kisses?
Because I know a girl
that'll give you a great kiss for $5.
She'll kiss anybody?
Sure, Scott.
Even if you got diabetes.
It's almost like
having someone care about you.
Thanks for bringing me
yet another customer.
- Here's your $2 cut again.
- Boy, oh, boy! This sure is great!
I been thinking.
I could drum up
some third grade customers
if you could do kisses
before school, too.
- We could make double the money.
- That'd be great!
But I can't do kisses before school.
I have swimming class.
Nuts!
Well, I did have another idea.
What if we got another girl
to fill in for you sometimes?
- What?
- You know.
We bring someone on,
show her what to do,
and then share our money together.
You're right, Butters.
I should start expanding.
We could have
our very own kissing company.
The next key
to a successful business is innovation.
Maybe we need to understand
that some boys simply can't afford
the $5 for a kiss.
So what if we start
also charging just $2 for a hug.
- That's a great idea, Butters.
- Thanks!
Sally, your position behind
the temp building at recess is perfect.
Meagan, I'm moving you
to the baseball field after school
- during little league practice.
- Got it.
I got a kissing booth at the kid's fair,
Kayla and Ashley, you take turns there.
Any girl that sells
more than twenty kisses gets...
a little sunshine.
But if you don't show up for work,
I'm afraid you get a stormy cloud.
This is gonna be great!
Sir, take a look at this.
We've got rumors coming in
of a possible prostitution company
starting up in South Park.
What?
Not in my county!
We've got no information,
don't who they are,
or where they came from.
So then we need
to go after the Johns.
Let the men of this town
know that if they pay for sex,
they're going to jail.
Sting operation, sir?
We need an undercover cop
disguised as a prostitute
so we can arrest any citizens
looking for cheap thrills.
Baby, you looking for a party?
- How much are you charging?
- 20 for oral, 50 for half and half.
Anal will cost you extra.
Get in.
Right here's good, sexy.
Now if you wouldn't mind
handing over the $20
for oral sex.
All right, buddy.
Go ahead and unbutton your pants.
All right.
Here we go.
Oh, man...
- Sorry I was so quick.
- That's okay. Nothing wrong with...
Freeze!
You're busted, buddy.
I'm a cop!
- What?
- This is a sting operation, scum bag.
You'll go to jail
for soliciting prostitution.
Got our first one.
I'm bringing him in for booking.
Did you hear what's going on?
There's four girls at the school now
offering to kiss boys for money.
I heard that.
Even Stacey Anderson is selling kisses.
Hey, fellas!
Would anybody like a coupon?
We are offering two for one kisses
today through Thursday.
You're the one doing all this?
I am founder and head CEO
of the Butter's kissing company.
Just look at this.
You made all that money
off of chicks?
It's the most genius idea
I ever came up with.
A lot of boys
will pay to kiss my employees.
You didn't think of anything.
Guys have been doing that for years.
You're nothing but a common pimp!
A pimp?
Kyle was right, Sally!
There's kissing companies
all over the country.
"The person managing
all the women is known as the pimp."
"While the working women
are referred to as
ho or bitch."
You're a bitch, Sally!
Look at this!
There's about to be
a big pimp convention.
I gotta get to that convention.
I could learn all kinds a stuff.
Hi, there!
My name is Butters.
This sure is a nice convention, huh?
I'm just starting out.
I really came last minute.
Because I was hoping to learn more
about being a successful pimp.
You?
You be pimping?
Just about a week now.
I have four girls at the moment,
but I feel like
I could be doing a better job.
Now see, you think you a pimp,
but you can't be pimping.
You wanna be a pimp,
then you gotta learn the game.
It's all about knowing the game.
What's the game?
The game is how you treat the bitches.
Bitch gotta know when she out there,
she making your motherfucking money,
know what I'm saying?
You got your main bitch.
That be your bottom bitch.
That bitch rank higher
than all the other bitches,
but she still a bitch,
know what I'm saying?
I know what you are saying.
You don't have to keep asking.
See, it's all about mind control.
You got to act the part.
Any man can control a bitch's heart,
but a pimp gotta control a bitch's mind,
know what I'm saying?
I know what you're saying.
Pimp gotta be out there everyday
keeping his bitches in line.
Can't let em go shopping,
spending their money on stupid shit.
Bitch got to think that's your money,
know what I'm saying?
I believe I know
what you are saying!
- There you are, Butters.
- Hey, dad!
Butters, we heard a rumor that...
you might have a little girlfriend.
Sally Darson?
I got lots of girlfriends.
Sally is just my bottom bitch!
Do you know what I am saying?
I've got to tell you,
I don't do
this kind of thing very often.
You're sure you're not a cop, right?
No way!
Let's just get to this, baby.
All right.
<i>You are agreeing to have sex with me
<i>for $100, correct?
<i>Sure.
I have the money.
Remember he's going to give us
the code word to move in.
Wait for the code word "Stretch".
Code word is "Stretch".
Copy.
- Get those pants down.
- You feel good.
You're a nasty little fucker.
Let me see that hot penis of yours.
Nice.
I'm ready when you are.
- That's great.
- You like it?
- I love it!
- You're a dirty fucker.
<i>Come on, harder!
Deeper!
<i>Teach me a lesson, daddy!
<i>Teach this little whore a lesson!
<i>Yeah, that's right!
Oh, man!
Thank you.
That was great.
You've really worked it, daddy.
You really gave
my little hole quite a...
stretch!
That's it.
Move in!
Oh, God!
It's the police!
Freeze!
You are under arrest
for soliciting prostitution!
- Book him, boys!
- Please!
Please, don't do this.
I have a wife and kids!
A wife and kids.
And you're out here
trolling the streets for prostitutes?
You make me sick.
Take him downtown, boys.
I'm going back on the street.
That's it!
Recess is over, back to class!
Boy, oh, boy.
Really great work bitches!
You all sold lots of kisses today!
Except for you Meagan.
I'm afraid you get
a stormy cloud sticker today.
So wait.
You're keeping all the money now?
I just hold on to all the money.
Bitches can't be trusted with it.
We pool all
the kissing money together, see?
If you want to buy anything,
just talk to the bottom bitch,
and then
the bottom bitch talks to me.
See you after school,
do you know what I am saying?
Children I want you all
to copy down these math problems,
and solve them before recess.
What?
Bitch, you wanna make
some motherfucking money?
What?
You should be
doing kisses on the playground.
You can make fifty bucks a day.
Buy all the stuff you've ever wanted.
I'll treat you right, bitch.
Shut up!
All right, then.
Don't you wanna start
making some real fucking money?
- Leave me alone.
- You were made for the playground.
You should be working.
Don't you want a new lunchbox?
Nice new coat?
I can get all that for you, bitch.
Butters!
Dude!
- What?
- You can't call my girlfriend a bitch!
I'm just saying
the bitch should be working.
What you doing,
giving kisses to Stan for free?
You should be making
some motherfucking money.
If you don't stop this,
I'll kick your ass.
Clyde, here's a hundred bucks.
If Stan comes near me, punch him.
We've created a monster.
You should be putting
that mouth to work.
Butters?
Do you have a problem?
All these bitches
are kissing fellers
and they haven't figured out
they can make some serious money.
Really glad
you joined the company, Annie!
Now remember, you're charging
$5 for a kiss, two for a hug,
and six for half and half.
All right, bitch?
All right, how about a freebie?
- Butters, we should talk.
- Sure, Kyle!
Can't you see this is wrong?
You've got little boys
spending all
their lunch money on kisses.
Boys shouldn't be paying for kisses.
It's wrong.
Kyle, every boy pays for kisses.
Do you know what I am saying?
If you got a girl, and she kisses you,
sooner or later you're paying for it.
You gotta take her out to lunch,
take her to a movie
and listen
to all her stupid problems.
Look at Stan.
He's gotta listen to her stupid problems
because she kisses him.
You ask me, that's a lot more
than the $5 my company charges.
- Butters, what's happened to you?
- What happened is I became a man.
I'm sorry I'm not
your little buddy anymore.
There's a time
people have to grow up!
Do you know what I am saying?
Alpha Tau Omega!
ATOs!
All right, ATOs!
Our little Kevin is 21 today!
And so Kevin,
we would like
to welcome you to manhood,
our gift to you.
Give it to me!
Come on, you sissies.
I can fit more of you!
You like your stripper whore?
You like her?
Freeze!
Take them all to the station.
For oral and anal sex
with a prostitute.
Half of them didn't even use
a condom!
Don't you stupid kids know
the diseases you can catch?
Hand me that evidence bag!
Sir, some of us are wondering
if maybe you're not...
taking this role a bit far.
What?
No way.
Nothing is more important than keeping
prostitution out of our community!
Hold on, that's my daddy.
- Hey, daddy.
- Where you at, bitch?
I need my bottom bitch right now.
Yes, daddy, I'm on my way.
I made you my bottom bitch,
now you gotta take care of your pimp,
know what I'm saying?
Be right there.
Sorry, guys.
My daddy needs me right now.
Damn, bitch.
Your pimp beat your ass again?
He's an asshole.
I heard a rumor
about a new pimp up in Park County.
They say he's real respectful.
Lots a girls
are switching over to him.
A pimp that respects his hos?
Sign my ass up.
And that's $3,000 today for Sharise!
- Did I do good, daddy?
- Really great work, bitch.
That is another
sunshine sticker for you.
Thank you, daddy!
I would like to see
if there are any housing loan
opportunities for my employees,
and also what corporate tax
I should be filing under.
And exactly what kind of business
are you running?
It's a kissing company!
- And you're making a profit?
- Sure.
My black employee Sharise,
one time she made $2,000
on one customer!
Can you believe it?
$2,000 just to kiss a feller!
She currently stays in a motel room.
A lot of her customers see her late.
You wouldn't believe the time of night
some guys want a kiss.
Do you keep any record
of the men getting these "kisses"?
Of course, my bottom bitch
keeps a database of all our customers.
Specially the VIPs,
like senator Morris.
- Senator Morris?
- Sure!
Senator Morris gets kisses
every day at lunch time.
You know where he likes
to get kissed?
- Where?
- In a motel room.
Darndest thing.
He must get sleepy.
All right.
Get out of here!
- Why?
- I'm not falling for it!
But I heard ACORN
helps pimps and their bitches.
We aren't giving you anything.
Get out!
Mrs. Davis, is there
some kind of problem?
- No, sir.
- Mr. Daniels!
You get kisses from my bitch Roxie
in the ally behind Sizzler!
Boy!
How do you like that bitches!
Approval for two housing loans
and tax exempt status!
File these away, Sally!
Daddy, how come this ho
get to be bottom bitch?
- What?
- I make the most money for you.
That means if anyone
should be bottom bitch, it's me.
- Screw off, ho!
- Fair is fair, ho!
Well, well.
Bitches! Bitches!
Excuse me!
This must be the organization
I've been hearing so much about.
It took me a long time to find you.
You won't believe the hardships
I've been through to track you down.
My name is Yolanda.
I'd like to know
all about your operation here.
You see, I just left my pimp recently
and I'm looking for a new one.
We operate at a 60/40 split here.
Bitches have access to Medicare
and now low income housing loans.
I think that's about
all I need to hear.
What's that?
Yolanda, please!
You gotta come back to me!
I got nothing without you!
You gotta a lot of nerve
coming here, Keshawn!
After the way you treated me!
I need a pimp that doesn't beat me
every time he gets drunk!
I love you!
I need you.
Not as my bottom bitch.
I want...
I want to marry you.
It's too late for that, Keshawn!
I just told this pimp
I was his bitch now!
Hold on, now!
I'd never get in the way
of somebody being happy.
Us pimps gotta be good,
even to each other.
Thanks, pimp.
You done changed the game,
that's what you did.
Marry me!
We'll move to a little chateau
in Switzerland, get away from all this!
I love you so much.
- Babe, I love you too.
- So much, baby.
Let's just be happy, okay?
- Promise, baby?
- Promise.
Geez.
Gals, could you all
come gather around?
Gather around, gals, take a knee.
Gals, I'm afraid
I can't do this anymore.
I'm going to be leaving the company.
I enjoyed being your pimp and all.
It's just that...
When I see real love,
like what those two people have,
it just makes me feel like...
like a dick.
I may be a man now,
but it doesn't mean I have the right
to be earning money for what girls do.
Whether you charge fellers
for kisses by cash
or by making them listening
to your stupid problems,
that's your hard work.
Bitches, this is your company now.
So get out there
and make yourself
some motherfucking money!
Happy anniversary, baby!
- Do you like them?
- I love them, darling.
I wanted to get you something
extra special.
Hold on.
I got something
for you too, my love.
I just put it over here by the...
Freeze!
You're busted, buddy.
I'm cop!
SouthParkNews.net (1.0)
La Fabrique

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder