2 Ocak 2012 Pazartesi

S12E04 Canada on Strike


Students, quiet please, m'kay.
As you may or may not know,
today is Canada appreciation day.
Oh, god, I'm bored already!
M'kay, so we've been asked to show you
a video from the world canadian bureau.
Start the tape, please.
Hello, I am stephen abootman,
president of the world canadian bureau.
Do you ever stop to think how
important Canada is to the world?
Right now, I would like all students of
canadian descent in this school to stand up.
Just look at all these
fine canadians in your school.
See how diverse they are!
When you think of Canada,
what's the one thing that comes to mind?
Gayness!
That's right -- spirit.
What is it that makes Canada so important?
NothinG.
My fellow, canadians.
For too long we have been
pushed around and ridiculed.
Yesterday was supposed to be
a day of appreciation and understanding.
Instead, Canada appreciation day
was mocked worldwide!
Nobody takes us canadians seriously!
It's like the world don't
respect Canada at all!
That's right.
And I think it's time
for Canada to show the world
just how bad things would be without it.
Together we can send a message!
It's time for Canada to strike!
Did you say "strike"?
Yes!
Every canadian join me!
Join together.
Canada on strike!
Canada on strike!
Canada. Canada. Canada. Canada.
Canada on strike.
Canada says no more!
No more neglect.We want respect.
That's what we're striking for!
All you bureaucrats and corporate cats --
Can all take a hike!
It's Canada.
On strike!
Canada on strike
from vancouver to st.John's
we raise our middle fingers
for you all to sit upon
and with our fingers up your ass
you won't be very psyched
it's Canada on strike
and we will not bow
or budge our resolve is strong
we even took three hours
to reverse this striking song
Canada on strike no matter
where you are
if you are canadian
then you've got to do your part
march out of the halls That's right!
Suck my canadian balls.
It's Canada on strike!
It's Canada!
Canada on strike!
Uh, when you say "Canada is on strike,"
what exactly do you mean?
What do you think it means?
We're striking, buddy.
No more! That's it until
we get what we want.
Who exactly are you to
authorize this strike?
I am stephen abootman,
leader of the W.G.A.
The W.G.A.?
YeS.
The world canadian bureau.
What exactly does Canada want?
We want more money.
Yeah, more money.
More money from where?
Just more money, you know!
Canada doesn't get enough money.
Other countries have lots of money.
We want some of that money.
How about the internet?
The internet makes lots of money.
Give us some of that money.
Yeah! Give us internet money!
Mr.Abootman, you seem to not understand
how global economics works. I think that--
Don't give me that
fat cat fancy lip wiggling!
Are you going to give Canada
more money or not?
I'm afraid we can'T.
Then you leave Canada no choice.
The strike shall continue!
Honk if you support Canada.
Honk if you support Canada.
Hey, honey, watch this.
We're supporting unions!
That's right. We're a very
progressive couple!
Yes!
Oh, that's fun!
Well, we've done our
good deed for the week.
I think now i can make love
to your anus without making god angry.
Oh, really?
Goodie!
Guys, I'm really worried about my brother.
We don't care.
You should care!
This strike affects everybody, fat ass.
It's on!
Yippie!
It's the terrance and phillip show.
Today's episode "I fart huckabees.
Aw, this one again?
God, they've replayed this one
like eighty times now!
Say phillip, I just bought
this new hyy bid car.
Oh, does it run on electricity?
No, it uses natural gas.
Huh, it somehow loses its punch
after multiple viewings.
Goddammit, when are we gonna air
new terrance and phillip shows?
There aren't going to be new shows.
Don't you get it?
Terrance and phillip are canadian!
We have to get Canada
to end this strike!
It's not a big deal.
We can just american comedy.
You think that's bad?
Remember the time I sang
"la cucaracha" for paul mccartney.
No!
We are not resorting to that!
One, two, three, four,
Canada deserves more!
Money!
Look, bugs.
H me and phillip need to
go home for a bit.
Go home?
You can't leave the picket line!
But this is taking too long
and phillip is diabetic.
Look, guy, we all have to stay strong.
If you don't stand with your
fellow canadians, then you are a rat.
Don't call me a ramit buddy.
I'm not your buddy, friend.
He's not your friend, guy.
I'm not your ggu, bugs.
Y.He's not your bugs.
I'm not your friend, guy.
Don't you two understand anything?
You think striking is a joke?
You think it's something to ridicule?
Yeah, you think this is funhe'?
Don't you see that we have to stand
together or else we are nothing.
Stephefu stephen!
A call came in from the united states.
They want to talk to you
about ending the strike!
What did I tell you!
I told you we'd get to them
sooner or later!
Oh, boy! This is exciting!
All right, shh! Quiet, everyone!
Let me handle this.
Yes?
This is stephen abootman,
head of the showg.
A.Hu, hi.
We want you to end the strike.
Oh, you do, huh?
Ve had enot bh.They want us
to end the strike.
Bouiet.Let me deal with this.
All right, well, we're prepared
to end the strike
if you are agreeing that
we should have more money.
We totally think you should
have more money.
We got 'em!
We did it!
It's over!
How much are you gonna give us?
Well, we don't really have
that much money.
Oh, negotiating hard ball, are we?
What about all that internet money?
The internet?
You listen to me.
You better fi Gre out a way to
get us our fair amount of money.
And until you come back with
a solid fair number,
I'm finished talking to you,
you slimy corporate dickhead!
Don't worry, don't worry!
This is how negotiating works.
This is good.
We've got 'em by the balls.
What A they sally
They said we have to give them
money that we make on the internet.
How are we supposed to make
money on the internet?
Well, how do other people make
money on the internet?
We A have to put something up
on the internet
that everyone would find fascinating.
Wait, I've got iad?
I said what what in the butt
I said what what in the bugon
I said what what in the butt
I said what what in the butt
you want to do it in my bugon,
let's do it in the butt
it's okay
don't worry i won't bite
you want imit
I'll give you power just be gentle
I'm delicate like a flower
give it to me if you please
give it to me if you please
Oh, my.
What what in the butt I said
what what in the bugon
I said what what in the bugon
I said what what in the butt
you want to do it
in my bugon in my bugon
you want to do it
in my butt in my butt
let's do it in the butt, okay
There's more ply.Ple vihow loing iad?
This is going great!
Don't worry, ike.
This strike will be over soon!
And in other world news,
the leader of japan today is calling
for an increase in military spending.
How come they haven't mentioned
anything about us?
When are they gonna get to the strike?
Don't worry.The strike is big news.
I'm sure it would be one of the top stories.
In other news tonight, it's the internet it's
deo that has already seen 3 er 10 million views.
A young, confused-looking boy dancing and
singing a song called "what what in my asshole.
Tom, in just one week, the vidly.
Has become the most
watched thing in all of america.
The boy in the video,
referred to lid most as "that little
gay kid" has already been asked
to appear on jimmy kimmel
and the "today show.
Th Gogs.Ammiad? That's not news.
What about us?
Look, uh, stephen, terrance
and I were ta you aing and well,
it's starting to look like maybe we're
not gonna win this thing, you know?
Wed fl wifu we just have
to stay resilient!
Well, yeah, but everyone
is dying of starvation.
Yeah, let's give it up, guy.
Don't call me your guy!
I'm not your G, h friend.
I'm not your friend, buddy!
I'm not your buddy, guy!
Wait! Here it is!
Turn it up, we're ofu
And finally tonight,
a new development in the "Canada strike.
For those of you who don't remember,
or don't care, Canada has been
striking for more money.
Yemem All right!
'Told you
now listen.
In a shocking turn of events,
it now appears that thousands
of ply.Ple from Denmark
are flooding into the united states
with hopes of taking the place
of the striking canadians.
What?
Sir, do you really think you Danish
can replace the canadians?
Well, where we come from
it's pretty cold too, yeah.
We like hockey nobody really
allays any attention to us.
Nobody knows where Denmark is.
Right.
So when you think about imit
we're the canadians of europe.
Scabs!
How could you?
We made a really successful
thing on the internet,
and we!A 't cike to collect our money.
Take a number and wait
with everyone else.
Habi perhaps you don't ecogctze
the internet se sh.
Ation "little gay kid" from youtube.
Take a ne everyone else.
Chocolate rain!
He, h ihasnow you.
Houe asshole kid.
" What what in the butt, s"l.
It's tron ggu.
I saw him on yof tcanadian of e
Yeah, sure.
All the biggest internet stars are here.
Hou remember of course numa numa?
and starwar's kid..
And the internet sensation,
cute sneezing panda.
And there is dramatic look gopher!
I seen all you guys on the internead?
So how many canadian
have seen our internet video?
Ugh, a few hundred thousand.
Mere peanuts!
Chocolate rain has done gangbusters.
Theoretically I'm a millionaire.
Dude, screw yoon th hour
internet thing is so last year.
Leave chocolate rain guy alone!
leave him alone!
I'm serious!
Excuse me.
Hello?
You f taeedy, corporate fat cat.
You said you would get us money.
We're woht, ing on it.
You're stalling because
you think I'll give up.
You know that most canadians are talking
about giving up the strike already.
You've got me over a barrel
and you know it.
Sir!
A we're doing everything we can.
You want me to say it again?
"You've got me over a barrel.
"There, you happy?
Hou've got me bent over a barrel
with my tender ass
just waiting to be pulveriarkd
lid your thrusting manhood.
Do you realize how stupid
I'm going to look
if I call off the strike
after starting all this?
I won't do it.
You hear me, guy?
You're wrong,  no matter what happens
I will never call off this strike.
Even if it means we all die.
We don't want you to die!
Then you better hurry.
We don't have much longer.
The blood will be on your hand.
We have to speed this up.
Can we collect our internet money
in front of you, please?
I don't think so!
Nothing takes priority
over chocolate rain
Oh, here he goes with the ego again.
Who crowned you the top internet star?
I did, when I became bigger
than all you bitches.
Oh, please!
Laughing baby had four times
as many it's how los as you.
You better shuck your Mouth,
laughing babyd!
Did you all forget about afro itinja?
My internet thing was bigger
than anyblopy'S.
I made you over a hundred million
theoretical dollars.
Sneezing panda is theorettroally
worth billions.
You all want to mother Die?
No!
Hey, forget it!
We'll wait our turn!
leave him alone!
leave him alone!
Get ready for some
chocolate bean, bitch!
Leave the what whatnda alone!
Leave her alone!
I'm serious.
Thought I forgot about you, gopher?
My brain
Sweet, I think we're next in line now!
stephen they are here..
they come to negotiate
what you mean it?
ok we get it
who the hell are you
we are the ones that told you
we go get internet money
here we made ten million
theoratical dollars
it's all for you
theoratical dollars
what am i suppose to do with that
you litter time waster
hei we work really hard
to get this theoratical money
yeah everyone think I am a homo now
you are homo,  Butters
dude will you just end this thing now
my little brother is gonna die
no I am not gonna look like a idiot
if I was gonna laughed at
the last thing I gonna do is to admit it
yes This is the head of WGA
The World Canadian bureau?
Oh Mr. Abootman
It's the global world summit leaders.
We want to talk to you about the strike
You do?
you want a negotiate?
no we were just wondering if when you all dead
we can use newfoundland for global theme park
Hello?
Will you just give this guy
something, please?
Excuse me?
He just doesn't want to
look like an idiot,
so he needs everyone to think
the strike was for something.
Just give him anything.
Well, we could give Canada
some small consolation prize.
If they give you something small,
will you end the strike?
Will they act like they're giving Canada
a lot so everyone thinks I did a good job?
Can you act like you're giving him a lot?
Sure, why not?
We have won!
So how much did we get?
Well, we, we didn't get
everything that we wanted,
but we negotiated hard
and we got these coupons to bennigans
and free bubble gum for every canadian!
These coupons entitle every
canadian to a free meal at bennigans!
With the purchase of a meal
at equal or greater value, of course.
We did it!
My friends, this is the greatest
victory in canadian history!
Ike.
Ike!
It's over.
It's over?
Yeah, here you go.
Boy, I'm sure glad that's over with.
Me too!
Yeah, but you know,
I learned something today.
We thought we could make money
on the internet,
but while the internet is new
and exciting for creative people,
it hasn't matured as a distribution
mechanism to the extent
that one should trade real
or immediate opportunities
for income for the promise
of future online revenue.
It will be a few years before digital
distribution of media on the internet
can be monetized to an extent
that necessitates content producers
to forgo their fair value
in more traditional media.
Yeah.
We did it!
Celebrate, everyone!
Hold on a minute.
Wait just a second.
We just did some calculating.
By not working during the strike,
canadians lost $10.4 million.
And our bennigan's coupons
and bubble gum is worth roughly $3, 008.
Don't look at that.Come on, friends,
let's dance.
You had no idea what you were doing
and now you're trying to make it
look like you won so that
we won't set you adrift!
Dammit, friends, don't you see?
We won for future canadians, guy.
So the little guy doesn't
get pushed around anymore.
This was a victory for Canada's respect.
What do you think you're doing?
We're setting you adrift, idiot.
Maybe you can go live with the Danish!
You'll regret this day, frienD.
I'm not your friend, buddy!
I'm not your buddy, guy!
He's not your guy, friend!
I'm not your friend, buddy!
We're not your buddies, guy!
I'm not your guy, friends!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder