2 Ocak 2012 Pazartesi

S12E07 Super Fun Time


South Park - Season 12 Episode 7
"Super Fun Time"
Kids, everyone together.
Welcome to Pioneer Village.
This is a recreation
of early Colorado days.
I want you all to meet Pioneer Paul.
Hi, kids, and welcome to my village.
I settled here in 1864
with my ma and pa.
Sure thing, I ain't never seen strange
clothes like you all are wearin'.
And what's that fancy yellow
horse carriage you got out there?
This is gonna suck.
When you all are ready
just head up to the village.
All the townsfolk are
there to answer yer questions.
And welcome. To 1864.
Set 'em up!
Thank you, Pioneer Paul.
All right, kids, this is a big place,
so I want everyone to pick
a partner to hold hands with.
- Let's be partners, Kenny.
- (No, I'm partners with Craig.)
Okay.
- Stan, let's be partners, dude.
- Naw, I'm with Wendy.
You wanna hold hands
with a girl? Gaywad!
- All right, let's be partners, Kyle.
- I hate you, remember?
- You wanna be partners, Jimmy?
- Jesus, what have I ever done to you?
Craig? Token? Who else needs a partner?
Uh who else needs a partner?
- Eric, partner with Butters.
- Goddamnit!
- Hold Butters' hand, Eric!
- That isn't necessary!
Butters, you are not
to let go of Eric's hand
until you are both back on that bus!
Do you understand?
- I understand.
- All right, let's head in.
- You can let go now, Butters.
- No.
- Butters, come on!
- No!
All right kids, go ahead and visit
the charming villagers and learn stuff.
Keep track of your partner!
Why howdy partners.
I'm the town blacksmith.
Are you folks settlers, or are you
just trappers passin' through?
Uh, look, can we just drop
the whole roleplaying thing?
I would play along,
but my girlfriend's here
and I don't wanna look like
a total dork in front of her.
- Thanks, Stan.
- These folks sure are strange, Smithy.
We ain't never seen them kind
of fancy hats in our time, have we?
That guy is wearing a digital watch.
Oh jeez.
- Damnit Chad!
- Sorry, I'm sorry.
Why howdy, partners,
I'm the town gunsmith.
You see, in our time it's pretty
violent. See them holes in the walls?
That's so we can put rifles
through to protect us from Indians.
I wanna shoot an Indian.
Now some of you might wanna meet
Abigail at the candle-makin' house.
Or you can head over
to the general store.
- You see any Indians?
- Nah, it's just the city and-
Oh my Jesus Christ monkeyballs.
"Super... Phun Thyme."
Dude, check it out! We're only
two blocks from a Super Phun Thyme!
They've got video games
and rides and everything!
Oh, that's cool. Well come on, Eric,
we need to catch up with everyone.
Dude, screw this place!
We've gotta go to Super Phun Thyme!
Oh no! I'm not sneaking out!
I'll get in trouble!
Fine, then let go of my hand!
Teacher said I can't let
go till we're back on the bus!
Well which is it gonna be, Butters?
Are you gonna ditch out with me
or disobey the teacher's stupid rule?
I'm not letting go!
- Fine, then you're coming with me!
- No, Eric!
Butters, let go God-damnit!
No! Teacher! Teacher!
This here is our general store.
It's where I buy all
my supplies an' sich.
Howdy partners.
I own this here general store.
Look, Stan,
they had beef jerky back then.
What do you mean "back then"?
Don't forget, it's 1864.
- Right. Except for it really isn't.
- Sure it is. Just look around ye.
- What's that?
- Sounds like police sirens.
What's a si-rene?
We ain't never heard
of no sirene in 1864.
We lost them, we lost them!
- Damn pig cops!
- Close that gate!
- What's going on?
- I don't know.
Everyone down on the ground now!
Wuh-whoa now, I'm Sheriff McLawdog.
I settled here back in eighteen fif-
Jesus Christ!
We've gotta call the police.
Where's your phone?
A phone? Why, what's a phone?
We ain't never hearda sich a thing.
- What?
- Come on, this is serious!
Storehand, you ever heard
of this fancy smancy phone?
Uh, no. We ain't got
a phone in our time.
Dude, they just shot a guy in the face!
We've gotta call the cops!
If you mean the law, only law
around here is town sheriff McLawdog.
You see, 1864 is a time of
growth and development in the Old West.
This is not the time for that!
Aw man, this is gonna be awesome!
Butters, if you don't let go of my hand,
everyone here is gonna think we're gay!
Well, that's your problem!
All right Butters,
I've seriously had... enough!
Jesus Christ!
- One please.
- Make that two!
Aw, aren't you two cute holding hands.
Are you special little buddies?
No!
Dude, this place shreds!
What should we do first?
We should get back to Pioneer Village,
that's what we should do!
Butters, we're going to get back
before anybody even notices we're gone.
Let's go hit the bumper cars!
Over here. This looks like an office.
- Here! Here's the phone!
- Well, what a strange contraption.
I can't get a dial tone.
- What's the number to dial out?
- "Dila out"?
Partner, them are some
funny words you're using.
Dude, do you understand
what's going on here?
Maybe they're right, Brian. I mean,
this is a special circumstance that-
Oh, I mean,
this here room is, it sure is strange.
We have nothin' like these
fancy devices in our time.
I'll say.
- I got through. Hello, police?
- Nine one one, what's your emergency?
There's some terrorists or
bankrobbers or something
that have taken our class hostage!
- Taken hostage where?
The old Pioneer Village off of Kipling.
You mean that annoying place
where employees won't break character?
Sister, you don't know the half of it.
Check it out, dude, I'm a space man!
Space man, yes!
<i>I'm having a super fun time playing
Get that guy! Shoot that guy!
Yeah, and then ever here!
Oh, you got it. Nice.
<i>Super fun time, please don't go away
What are you ogling at?
<i>No more worries or cares, super fun time
- Oh man, whoa!
- Whoa!
<i>The answer to my prayers, super fun time
<i>Super fun time, you're all I need
Yeah, we're wired up!
<i>I'll have a super fun
time till I freaking bleed
<i>I want you morning noon
and night, super fun time
Yeah, bumper cars, sweet!
<i>You make my life so right,
super fun time
That's it, Eric.
We have to be getting back!
- Aw, just a few more things.
- No!
If we don't leave right now,
we're gonna miss the bus,
and then they'll know we left!
I guess you're right, Butters.
All right, come on.
Set up the satellite relay, check
for alternate routes out of the area.
Unfortunately, your police department
got wind of our robbery
and chased after us.
That is unfortunate for you, because
when I think it is clear to leave
we will now need
to take hostages with us
to ensure our goods get
to their final destination.
Please, if you must take anyone,
don't take me.
These kids are worth more to you.
How did they find us?
Get the loot out of the car
and stash it in that building.
All right, men, listen up! Looks like
our thieves are trying to hide out here.
They've got the employees
and some school kids held hostage.
Tucker, Dylan, set up a perimeter!
Everyone stay on your toes! These are
professionals we're dealing with here!
What did they rob, sir?
A Burger King.
- All right, good. Is that all of it?
- No. Don't forget we've got these too.
Excellent. Now listen, everyone,
we're going to be all right.
This is only a small hitch in our plan.
I'd like to speak
with the chief of police!
Who is this?
This is the man who Is going to
kill an entire class of fourth graders
if he doesn't get exactly what he wants!
- Why aren't the cops coming in?
- They must be negotiating.
Them there bandits
sure look mighty strange.
And them pistols is
bigger than whats we gots.
- Will you shut up!
- Wait, you have guns here?
Sure. Sheriff got lots
of rifles in his office.
Well why don't you go get
them and bring them back here?
- All righty. Come on, storehand.
- Yepper!
Oh man, I can't wait to see
the look on Kyle's face
when we tell him we had super fun time,
while he was at the
dumb Pioneer Village.
We're not telling anybody!
I don't wanna get in trouble!
And I didn't have
a super fun time anyways.
Butters, you've gotta learn to chill.
Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't
stop and look around once in a while,
and do whatever you want all
the time, you could miss it.
Yeah, well, I guess that's kinda true.
- Crap, they called the cops on us.
- What?
- They called the cops?
- They must have realized we left. Damn.
Oh my God,
the police are looking for us!
- Butters!
- We're gonna get it now!
Butters, calm down!
I know a way out of this!
You just got me busted forever!
- Butters, listen to me, listen.
- No!
All we have to do is sneak back
inside without the cops seeing us.
Then we can say we
were inside all along.
You said they wouldn't notice
we were gone. You promised.
If we sneak back inside,
we can say we never left, all right?
All right, now let go of my hand.
- No.
- Butters?
You made me break one rule, I'm not
breaking the other! It's all I have now!
All right, come on!
Keep the hostages from
talking and search for holdouts.
Everyone check in
at two-minute intervals.
I hope you have good news, Orlich.
The police have us completely
surrounded on all sides.
There's no way we're getting
out above ground without being spotted.
Above ground?
Look, I found this
at the rear of the park.
It's an old mine shaft, but Pioneer
Village was sued when a kid died in it,
so they closed it down and protected it
with a huge metal door
with a coded lock.
So if we can get into the shaft,
we can tunnel our way around the police.
Excellent.
One more thing, Franz:
I want my share of the take now.
What's the matter, Orlich?
Lose your sense of trust?
I was just thinking maybe
we get through that tunnel.
Then you take the loot to Berlin and
I never see you again. I want my cut.
Very well.
I'm going to ask you again,
what is the door code to the tunnel?
I told you, mister,
what would I know about a door code?
I'm just a simple blacksmith.
With my trusty forge I makes
all the metalworks for the village-
You are an employee here,
that means you are required to know
the door code for fire code reasons,
Mister David Palmer of Colorado Springs!
Huh my name ain't Palmer, it's...
Old Smithy.
Hand we ain't never
heard of no fire code, why,
we gots to put fires
out ourselves when the-
That's it! Tell me the code or you die!
One... two...
- I...
- Yes?
I don't know nothin' about no fancy
door code. I'm just a simple blacksmith.
These Pioneer Village workers
are really committed to their jobs.
No. Please. Don't hurt me.
Give us the code to
that door and we can leave!
I've never heard of
something called a door code.
Please, can't you ask some other way?
I don't have time for your stupid game!
Tell me, or you die right now!
All right, all right!
Look, it's just, it's just one
of those... Jenkins home security locks.
You press the top button and then,
and then enter 5-2-
What he meant to say, kids, is that we
ain't never heard o'no fancy door code
'cause in our time, we gots to
rely on wood locks an' sich.
Goddamnit you people
are fucking insane!
- I don't believe it.
- Damanov, Vodski !
Find out if there are any employees
or students wandering about!
Bring them here or shoot them!
- Oh crap, we've gotta hide. Come on!
- Yeah. We've gotta get- get...
get the hell... outta here f-
fast.
Sector Bravo, no activity.
Jeez, cops are looking
for us everywhere.
Don't worry, they're not gonna
find us till we're safely back inside.
Look, see that traffic
signal down there?
If we can climb across that,
we can jump to the tree branch,
and then we're home free.
That looks dangerous.
Not getting busted always is,
Butters. Come on.
Good, that's good. That's good.
Good, all right then. Let's head across.
- Go easy. Good.
- Oh gosh in heaven.
It's all right.
You've got it, no problem-
- Save me!
- I'm gonna fall!
Oh dude, lame.
Frolich, check in. Have you
found any other employees?
We found somebody. We found this
guy in the jail of the sheriff's office.
You let out Murderin' Murphy?
Y'are all gettin' it for
puttin' me in that there jail!
Stop it! Stop your bad
historical acting right now!
Tarnation. Why'd you let
Murderin' Murphy go? He's a bad man.
I am the fucking bad man!
You get that? Knock it off and
give me the mine shaft access code!
You're just gonna
have to kill us, mister,
'cause you ain't makin' no sense at all!
I won't kill you if you don't tell me.
I'll kill one of them!
Not me! Not me, not me!
(What? Hey, let go.)
You want to see a child die?
(No, they don't wanna see a child die!)
I am so disappointed in myself.
Teacher gave me a responsibility,
and I was just supposed to look
after my partner, and I blew it!
Don't be too hard on yourself, Butters.
You can't help being a douchebag.
Wait, Butters, look!
This is it! This is our chance!
Swing over, Butters! Go!
Quick! Are you ready? We gotta jump!
- Let's do it!
- Ready? Go!
What about you?
Will you tell us the access code
or do you want to see this kid die?
I'm sorry, I'm a woman and...
Women in our time ain't allowed to know
the carryin's on of the town proper.
God-damnit!
Dude, they're gonna kill Kenny!
I can't let them do it.
I've got to make the ultimate sacrifice.
Stan?
Where are you going, Stan?
Wendy, I have to do something.
Please look away.
All right, that does it!
On the count of three this child dies!
- One! Two!
- (Goddamnit, someone help me!)
Well howdy there, strangers.
Sorry to interrupt ye,
but I done come from Pagosa Springs
to buy me some wares an' sich.
Oh, welcome, partner.
- Howdy!
- Welcome!
What are you doing?
I heard you all had some difficulty with
a criminal getsin' out of your jail.
That's right, Murderin' Murphy.
He's crazy 'cause someone killed his pa.
They killed my pa!
I reckon that maybe
you could make a jail door
that opened with numbers instead
of keys. You know, like a big safe.
Yeah, I understand that.
Finally, a fella that talks some sense.
If'n you all was to
have such a giant safe,
what would you villagers
want the number to be
to unlock that there jail door,
shuck 'em up?
Oh, well uh,
I reckon the easiest number to remember
for any big safe door lock would be...
1864.
Yup, 1864, 'cause that's the year it is.
Eighteen sixty four. Orlich, we have
the door code! Start packing up!
- We'll take the hostages with us!
- No, you got your door code, let us go!
Copy that. What's the code, over.
Sweet, there's still
cops looking for us in here.
All right, follow my lead, Butters.
Oh man, hasn't this place
been fascinating, Butters?
Yeah, it sure has.
Oh, I just don't know
what I liked better:
the historical buildings
and artifacts or the, or the...
Or the witty anecdotes
of the townspeople.
Witty anecdotes, yes,
that's been awesome.
- Been a hoot all right!
- Get your hands behind your head!
What'd we do?
We've been here the whole time.
Shut up! Put your hands
behind your head! Do it now!
Let go of each other!
Do what I tell you!
Our teacher said we have to
hold hands the whole time we're here!
Let go or else I'll put a bullet
through your hands and make you let go!
- Butters.
- Now!
No!
Jesus Christ!
Go! Go take care of it!
I'll stay with the hostages!
Hey, Murderin' Murphy.
- You see that there feller?
- Yeah.
- He done killed yer pa.
- What? I'll rip his head off!
We've got a chance. Hostages are clear!
They are coming in!
Move, move, move!
Hostages are secure
at the park entrance!
I got you now, Pioneer Paul!
They shoulda never let you out of jail,
Murderin' Murphy!
Freeze, scumbag! It's all over!
Murderin' Murphy's
gonna kill Pioneer Paul!
Stop right now! It's over!
<i>Howdy, partners. It's five o'clock.
<i>Pioneer Village is
now closed for the day.
<i>Head back to your wagons
and have a safe trip home.
- We made it!
- We made it!
Oh God, I can't wait
to get out of this dress.
Whoa, that was great!
Uh, listen,
if anyone still wants to know,
the phone is in the administration
building, you dial 9 to get out,
and there's actually a back
exit behind the horse troughs.
Good night everybody, thanks
for coming. We did it, guys!
Let's go to TGI Fridays
and get some jalapeño poppers!
- Yeah, that'd be great!
- All right!
- Oh yeah. Jalapeño poppers.
- Let's go.
Stan, you were really brave in there,
but you did kind of
sound like a big dork.
- I know.
- Come on you!
- You're hurting my arm!
- Too bad!
You'll be going away for a long time.
Was it worth it?
In a way, it was. I might
not have gotten away, but...
at least I learned a lot
about Pioneer life in the Old West.
Those early settlers didn't have
the modern conveniences
we all take for granted today.
To think how difficult
it was back in those times
to do something as simple
as washing your clothes.
Pioneer Village has
a lot to teach us all.
That's true.
Hey look.
Teacher, my partner is back on the bus!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder