2 Ocak 2012 Pazartesi

S12E13 Elementary School Musical


Look at Kenny's lunch!
A bologna sandwich and a water!
Goddamn, your family's poor!
<i>You fellas wanna go see
High School Musical 3 tonight?
Bunch of kids are gonna go
see it again.
<i>What's High School Musical 3?
<i>You know, the sequel
to High School Musical 1 and two.
<i>What's High School Musical 1 and 2?
There's not even condiments
on his bologna sandwich!
<i>What's High School Musical 1
and... Dude!
It's only the most popular thing
with kids in our age group!
Yeah, where the hell
have you guys been?
Peru.
<i>And then I saw High School Musical 3
again on Friday and guess who was there?
Bridon Guermo.
Bridon Guermo?
He's such a dream!
I'd give anything to be with him.
But he'd never go for me, I'm nobody.
That's not true, red.
Everyone has something
that makes them unique.
<i>Everyone is special in their own way
<i>Move to the beat
And let your spirit out
<i>As long as we got each other
We'll never have any trouble
<i>That's what being friends is about
<i>Everyone is special in their own way
<i>And we'll always be together as one
- What the hell are they doing?
- I have no idea.
<i>Together we'll stay
And every kid in school is
<i>Special in their own way
Dude, girls are such fags.
<i>Boys are special in their own way
<i>Girls are special like a birthday
<i>We'll always be dancing
And singing it loud
Here he comes!
<i>I like having fun
In the hot summer sun
<i>And grooving to the beat
When my homework is all done
<i>If you ask me what I know...
- Who the hell is that?
- That's Bridon Guermo.
He's just a third grader. But he sing
and dance better than anybody.
<i>He's already seen
High School Musical 3 over 100 times!
<i>Everyone is special in their own way
<i>Special in their own way
<i>Let it out, party people
Are we the only ones here
who are completely confused?
I guess we better check
that movie out.
<i>You got to go with the status quo
<i>If you wanna be a regular joe
<i>Come on now
<i>And your dreams
are only a beat away
<i>Don't let 'em tell you no
<i>You got to go with the status quo
<i>Keep singing about the status quo
<i>That's the phrase we know
<i>Get down now
This is cool?
<i>Singing about what we know
This is cool.
We are really getting old.
<i>We're all going with the status quo
<i>Cuz that's where we should go
It says this DVD sold more copies
than any DVD ever made.
They just released part 3 in theaters
and it made 80 million opening weekend.
I'm out, guys. If this is what's cool,
I think I'm done.
I no longer have any connection
to this world.
I'm gonna go home and kill myself.
Goodbye, friends.
I don't care how popular
being like these kids becomes.
- I'm not doing it.
- I'm not doing it either.
No way I'm doing it.
Okay. We promise?
We have to swear
we'll never become this.
- I swear.
- I swear, too.
Okay. Good.
I thought you were going
to kill yourself.
I tried.
Went to sleep in my mom's car
in the garage with the engine turned on.
But you didn't die?
Frickin' hybrids, man.
They just don't do the trick anymore.
All right, kids in seats.
Kids in seats.
Today we are going to discuss
the berlin wall.
This was a wall in Germany
that actually separated the communist
east side and the democratic west side.
<i>East side west side
Whatever side that you're on
<i>As long as we care about each other
We can still all have some fun
<i>Don't sweat what you might get
By seeing the other side as a threat
Oh, you kids!
<i>Neither side is right or wrong
We gotta learn to all get along
<i>East side west side
It doesn't matter to me
<i>We gotta learn to power through
And set each other free
<i>Don't care what other people wear
Or the way they like to style their hair
<i>Neither side is right or wrong
That's why we got to get along
East side
Do you feel like maybe
you're losing her, Stan?
I don't know. There's nothing
I can do about it anyway.
Maybe you should just talk to her.
You know, a little conversation.
<i>Tell her what you feel.
<i>Sometimes you feel like
there's a burning inside you
<i>- Like a...
- Just stop.
All righty then.
Look, I just want you to know,
if you want to, you know,
be with that Bridon kid, then
you should.
What?
I see the way you two are together
and I don't wanna be in your way.
Stan, that's ridiculous.
- It is?
- I would never leave you for Bridon.
- Really?
- No way! That'd be stupid!
I wouldn't have a chance with Bridon.
He can be with any girl he wants!
There you go.
Feel better, pal?
What am I supposed to do?
I can't just sit back and watch
some kid steal my girlfriend away!
Wendy says she'd never
leave me for him,
but what if she just doesn't
wanna hurt my feelings?
She said he could get
any girl he wants
and that means if he wanted
he could have my girl.
This is all so crazy. I mean really,
how could my day get any worse?
No, I'm not doing it.
- I'm not doing it!
- Come on!
No, fuck off.
I'm not doing it!
- That sucks.
- Too bad.
Jeez.
You're no fun.
Hey, kid.
Over here.
Listen. You know this whole singing
and dancing thing you do.
I think you need to... ease off
a little bit.
Look, I know you think the kids
in the school like you,
but actually they're all
getting really annoyed.
- They are?
- You don't know
'cuz you're a third grader. But take it
from me, you're driving everyone crazy.
I don't blame them.
All that singing and dancing.
I can't stand it.
- You don't like doing it?
- It just isn't me.
What I really wanna do
is just play basketball.
- Basketball?
- I love it.
Always have.
I never miss a game on TV,
when my dad isn't making me rehearse.
I'd like to quit singing
and dancing forever and just play ball.
You should do that.
You should join the basketball team.
Right now.
- I can't.
- Yes, you can.
What's stopping you?
It's my dad.
He thinks basketball is for sissies.
If I don't do what he wants,
he beats me.
No, dude. You need to take a stand
and tell your dad what you want.
- Really?
- When you'll be a 4th grader,
you'll understand that you have to be
tough and direct with your parents.
Go and tell your dad you want to give up
singing and dancing and play basketball.
You know, you're right.
I'm gonna talk to my old man
tonight!
Sweet.
Sit up properly. You know how strict
your father is about posture.
All right, dear.
Dinner's ready.
Okay, let's eat.
Dad, I need to talk to you.
That sounds emotional!
<i>What is it, son what's on your mind
<i>Whatever it is, you know
your dad has the time
Can we just talk?
<i>If you can talk it
You can sing it
<i>You can lay down the rhythm
and bring it
<i>Just put a melody to the words
that you're saying
<i>- and soon you'll be...
- Dad, I wanna join the basketball team.
What did you say?
This kid at school today told me
I should do what I want to do.
That's what I really want to do.
Basketball?
No son of mine is going to be a
sweaty little jock!
- But Dad, that's what I really want...
- There's no singing
and dancing in basketball!
- I know. That's kind of why I like it.
- Don't you even think about it!
If I had a jock for a son,
I'd be the laughing stock
of the men's choir club!
- It's my life, Dad!
- Don't make me slap you.
I will slap your face so super hard.
I am the man of this house!
You disrespect me
and you're gonna get slapped!
- Maybe you should let him try it.
- What did you say, woman?
You aren't being fair.
That's it. I'm gonna slap you!
No, please!
<i>I slap you! I slap you!
<i>I slap, slap, slap you!
<i>I'm slapping you, slapping you
silly' cuz you disrespected me
I need to copy your math homework
before class.
You're not copying my homework,
you lazy turd.
Fuck you, Kyle.
<i>And you know
We're together at school again
<i>With all of our friends
<i>And you know
We'll be doing this forever
<i>- Together, at school again
- Goddammit! Shut up!
<i>What a special day
We can say that it's never
<i>That it's never going away
What happened? I thought you
didn't wanna sing and dance anymore.
Yeah, well, my dad blew a gasket
when I told him and then he beat my mom.
What did I tell you? You must be tough
and stand up for yourself.
Mr. Garett!
He wants to join the basketball team.
He's good.
Really?
- I should be getting to class.
- Hey, we sure could use you, kid.
I can never find enough kids
that wanna play ball.
All the kids and the school funding
goes to the theater department.
You see? They need you.
This is fate, kid. Fate.
I don't know.
Look, just come in at recess
and shoot some balls with the team.
Just go in at recess and shoot
some balls with the team, goddammit.
Okay.
- That's great, Bridon!
- Thanks!
We might have a chance
at winning now!
<i>What are you doing here?
What are you doing here?
- Dad, I was just messing around.
- I drove by the school
and saw kids on the playground doing
a music number, and you weren't there.
You're here in the sports gym
shooting basketball hoops.
Your kid is really good at this.
Don't talk to me,
stupid jock asshole!
Just go easy on him, huh?
You know what this means?
It means you're about to get slapped,
so you better shut up.
If he wants to play ball,
you should let him.
I'll do it!
I'll slap the outta you!
He's just a kid.
You don't tell me
how to raise my son!
- I'll slap it again...
- Dad, stop!
You trying to turn my son into a little
asshole sports person like yourself?
There. There's another slap.
Maybe you'll think next time you act you
slap it! I slap it!
- Dad! Dad, you're hurting me!
- Shut up, Bridon!
What's going on here, Mr. Guermo?
Get outta my way, Mackey!
You wanna piece of this?
I'll slap everyone
in this goddamn school if I have to!
You are never going to play
shooty hoops, do you understand?
You're gonna sing and dance
and be the best at it.
- You're hurting my arm!
- That's good.
Oh, shit!
That's good.
Yeah, shoot that guy in the face.
Yeah, nice.
<i>You guys, this High School Musical
thing isn't gonna go away.
I think we better just get
on board with it.
What? Are you crazy?
No way, dude.
We promised each other
we would never do that. Remember?
I know, but I think we're really
starting to become outcasts at school.
We're losing all our credibility.
I mean, look at who you guys
are hanging out with now.
Scott Malkinson for Christ's sake!
What so bad about
hanging out with me?
Shut up.
"I'm Scott Malkinson.
I've got a lisp and ig got diabetes."
Don't make fun of my diabetes.
"Don't make fun of my diabetes.
I'm Scott Malkinson."
You can rip on him,
but you guys are hanging out with him.
Don't you think maybe your clout
at school has slipped a little?
You're jealous of that third grader
and you think Wendy's gonna go for him
unless you start singing
and dancing, too.
That isn't true!
Okay, that's totally true.
But you guys, we are at risk
of becoming the unpopular kids.
That was supposed to be
my power up pack.
"It was supposed to be my power up pack.
I'm Scott Malkinson. I have diabetes."
<i>High School Musical is so awesome.
- Mr. Guermo?
- What?
We're from child protective services.
There's some concern you might be
physically abusing your child.
What?
Who the hell's been saying that?
We got a phone call from a concerned
student who wishes to remain anonymous.
His name is Stan Marsh.
You better just turn your asses around
and get back in your little car,
'cuz there's a world of hurt about
to come your way.
Mr. Guermo, we need to come in
and have a word with your son.
Oh, by all means.
You got the balls
to come in here, do it.
Do it!
Hello, Bridon. My name is Mr. Kelly.
We just wanted to talk to you
for a few minutes,
if that's okay. And just maybe...
There it is! Slapped you!
You probably think I'm finished, huh?
- There's another one!
- Oh, my God!
Don't worry, bitch.
I didn't forget about you!
There's a slap for you!
Slap! Slap! Slap!
There you go! Here's a little
reach-around back of the head slap!
Oh, God, please! You have to get away.
He won't ever stop!
I'm going slap happy!
<i>I'm going slap, slap happy.
Slap-ati, slap.
<i>And teaching you a lesson
for coming in my house!
What are you looking at, Robertson?
They're here. The audition results
for the school musical are in!
- You got the lead, Wendy!
- All right!
- Who's the male lead?
- No surprise there!
- It's Bridon!
- All right.
I get to be a stand-in!
Congratulations, Bridon!
Guess we'll be working a lot together.
- Yeah, great.
- Goddammit!
No matter what I do,
this kid just won't stop.
Now they're gonna be in a show
together? Jesus, it's all for me!
They'll probably even have
a kissing scene!
What did I do to deserve this?
And what am I supposed to do now?
<i>Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
<i>Someone's in the kitchen, I know
<i>Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
<i>Strumming on the old banjo
and going...
<i>Strumming on the ol'banjo, jo, jo
<i>Go tell aunt Rhodie
<i>Go tell aunt Rhodie
<i>Go tell aunt Rhodie
The old Grey Goose is...
<i>Happy birthday to you
<i>Happy birthday to...
<i>Hear the rhythm?
Now is the time! The time!
<i>It's time to go to bed!
<i>Yes, time to call it a day!
<i>- You the reach the stars...
- Please! You have to do something!
What are you interrupting me for?
- It's our son. He's running away.
- What?
<i>What's going on here?
What's this all about?
<i>What do you think you're doing?
- {\Dad, }I'm sick of you trying to always...
- Sing it!
I'm sick of singing!
<i>Can you believe it?
What'd he just say?
<i>What's the matter
with kids these days?
<i>Kids these days.
<i>Kids these days!
Just go right back to your room
and sing a ballad, mister!
Just let me go.
Go ahead.
Make my day.
You get upstairs
or I will slap you
until there's little red hand prints
all over your face.
Oh, my God, what was that?
Did you see that?
Oh, my God. It hurt so bad!
What the "h" is going on?
- I had to see it to believe it.
- I told you guys.
<i>He's been watching High School Musical
over and over again.
<i>Actually, this is High School Musical 2.
It has a dance-along part.
We said we wouldn't a part
of this fad and look at you.
Look at yourself, man!
{\Look, }You guys might be fine
with being outcasts
and hanging out with Scott Malkinson,
but I'm not.
You know what? At least Scott Malkinson
has some self-respect!
At least Scott doesn't cave in to peer
pressure and start doing musicals!
Scott Malkinson has a lisp and diabetes!
Nobody's going to let him do a musical!
That's enough, you guys.
It's not cool.
Lots of kids have diabetes,
and you shouldn't be...
"You shouldn't rip on kids with diabetes.
That's not cool. I'm Scott Malkinson."
Look, guys, the world is changing.
We can't fight it.
We have to change with it.
I've been watching these movies
and from the looks of it,
there's going to be a lot more singing
and dancing when we get to high school.
And if you think we'll gain
any respect by ignoring this thing
and being individuals
then think about this...
Right now, everyone thinks
Butters is way cooler than any of you.
That's a low blow, Stan.
Third team foul on West Jeff Bobcats.
Ball goes back over to the cows.
All right.
You ready to get in there, Bridon?
- I'm ready, coach.
- Give 'em hell!
Just a second to go
in the first quarter.
How come you weren't
at musical rehearsals last night?
I joined the basketball team.
I gave up singing and dancing forever.
I'm just not into it.
- You gave it up?
- That's right.
You know, sometimes you just have to go
with what your heart tells you.
There's things we're all good at.
We can't keep them bottled up inside.
<i>'cuz you got to do
what you wanna do.
<i>Don't let nothing get in your way
Chase your dream every day.
<i>True, girl, you know it's true
<i>That if you really wanna be you
You gotta do what you wanna do.
<i>He was unhappy
'cuz he just wanted to play ball
<i>But he finally got the courage
to answer his call.
<i>Just like me all I every wanted
was to sing and dance
<i>And now that I stood up for my dream
I finally have the chance
<i>you gotta do what you wanna do
<i>Even if other people
don't really want you to
<i>True, girl, you know it's true
<i>That the thing you wanna do
is the thing that you should do
<i>Some kids think I'm strange
'cuz I enjoy studying for exams
<i>But I don't let that bother me
because it's who I am
<i>And I like nothing better
than making fun of yous
<i>And ripping on black people though some
people think it's rude but you gotta
<i>Do what you wanna do
<i>Just make sure that what you're doing
is what's cool and popular with everyone
<i>Chew, baby chew and chew...
- Can we watch you practice basketball?
- Sure.
<i>Do what you want
don't have restraint
<i>Don't stress about it
or you just might faint
<i>if you wanna get high
and jack off, it's cool
<i>- You gotta do what you wanna do.
- Do what you wanna do
<i>as long as what you wanna do
is what everybody wants you to
<i>Glue, baby buy some Glue !
<i>- Just in case you what you do with...
- Hey, guys.
- Where'd everybody go?
- The girls all wanted to go watch
that Bridon kid practice basketball.
But the girls like singing
and dancing.
I think the girl just like
that Bridon kid.
No matter what he does.
But... No, we just...
No, wait! We just got good...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder