30 Aralık 2011 Cuma

South Park S04E16 The Wacky Molestation Adventure


Come on. Throw the football, Ike.
No on dahdo.
Dude! You're not gonna
believe what Cartman has!
Hepatitis B?
No, dickhole. Four tickets,
28th row, for the Raging Pussies!
…You got Raging Pussies tickets??
We're going tomorrow night! Cartman's
got the bus schedule all figured out!
Hold on. I'll be right back.
Mom, Dad, can I go with the
guys to see the Raging Pussies?
No, Kyle.
But all the guys are going!
Kyle, you're not old enough, and
those concerts are dangerous and vile.
-But Mom, I- -The
answer is no, Kyle!
My parents said I can't go.
Well, of course your
parents said you can't go!
Dummy, you don't ask if you can go!
I'm telling my parents I'm
staying at Stan's house,
Stan's telling his parents
he's staying at Kenny's house,
and Kenny's not telling
his parents anything,
'cause they're alcoholics
and they don't care!
Ah. Oh, now I already told them.
Well, I guess you're screwed, then.
No! It's alright! Just give me some time
to work on them. I'll see you guys later.
…But what if I do a bunchof chores around
the house? Come on, you're being unfair!
Alright. Fine, Kyle, you can
go to the Raging Pussies concert
if you clean out the garage, shovel the
driveway and bring democracy to Cuba!
What's Cuba?
A communist country run by a
dictator named Fidel Castro.
And do I have to shovel the whole
driveway, or just the side the car is on?
The whole thing.
Hoh, geez.
Dear Mr. Castro:
My name is Kyle.
I am an eight-year-old American
boy who lives in South Park.
And if I had just one wish,
just one wish in the whole world,
<i>If I had one wish it'd
be for Cuba to change.
<i>Because I think that all
the Cubans are in pain
<i>All the joy in the world,
from sea to shining sea
<i>Doesn't mean a thing
if Cubans aren't free
<i>I just can't be very
happy, that's certain
<i>Not as long as your Cubans are hurtin'
<i>Oh, won't you search your soul
and find a way to change your mind?
<i>That is my one and only wish.
¡¡Llamen a todos junto!!
Once again, this does marks
the end of Communism in Cuba.
Cuban dictator Fidel Castro claims he was
finally convinced by a young boy's letter.
Now the country is again
open to American tourism.
Plans can finally resume
for Knott's Berry Farm Cuba.
I did it! Now I can go
to the Raging Pussies!
No you can't!
What??
Kyle, your mother and I don't want you
going to the Raging Pussies concert!
We gave you a chore that
we thought was impossible.
You weren't supposed to actually do it.
But I did! Ah, I brought
-democracy to Cuba!
We know, Kyle, but we just don't
want you going to their concert.
But that's not fair! You lied to me!
Kyle, perhaps we
handled this wrong, buh-
but you need to understand
that we don't want-
What I understand is that
you totally screwed me over!!
So why should I have to listen to you?!
Because we're your parents!
We I wish I didn't have any parents!
Kyle!
It's so unfair! How can
my parents do that to me?!
Parents can be pretty cruel
sometimes, dude. They get off on it.
They're evil! I WISH I
DIDN'T HAVE ANY PARENTS!
Well, you… could make
them… go away for a while.
How?!
Well, I mean, you… could… call the police
and have them take your parents away.
The police?
Yeah, I saw it on TV.
All you gotta do is call the police and
say that your parents both molestered you.
What's that?
I don't know, but it works.
When I wanted to get rid
of my mom's last boyfriend,
I just called the police, and
said he was molestering me,
and I haven't seen him for three months.
Wow! Three months without parents!
(Wow, that is awesome!)
But what do the police do to them?
Who cares? My parents deserve whatever
they get. They're liars and cheats.
You have to make it convincing, though, when you call the police. You have to be like,
"my parents molestered me."
"My parents molestered me."
"No, but you've gotta cry, like this:
"My parents molestered me."
And then they'll say somethng like,
"Was it a good touch or a bad touch?"
and you say "Ih, it was a good touch" or
- no wait, you say it was a bad touch."
What's "bad touch"?
Something about a swimsuit
- I don't remember,
but you definitely answer "bad touch".
Okay, molestered, bad touch.
Yeah, And cry. Oh, he's ready.
Oh my God, this isn't happening. I
would never touch my children like that.
You do have the right to remain silent,
ma'am. I suggest you use that right.
Ugh, pleae, just listen to me! What about
my children? Who will take care of them?
Oh, now you care?! They're going
to live with their grandmother.
Their grandmother's been
dead for three years.
You're not listening to me.
Kyle, tell these people that
your mother never raped you!
Tell them! It's my fault.
Say it! Tell them right now!!
They'll never be able to hurt you again.
Cool, thanks.
Alright, folks. Our work here is done.
Alright!
Dude! Having no parents is awesome! I'm
gonna say my parents molestered me, too.
Hey, yeah! We should all say
our parents molestered us!
Yeah, uh huh, woo hoo!
The following hot presentation
is for mature audiences only.
You guys! Come out here!
What's going on?
Notice anything?
Watch.
…Nothing.
Yeah, nothing. There's
not an adult left in town.
They've all been arrested, and
the ones that weren't arrested
have moved away because
they're scared of being arrested
Not one adult left?
…Then it's ours. The
whole town. It's ours.
Oh, sweetie, I have
no idea where we are.
I haven't seen a road marker for miles.
What was the last highway we were on?
There has to be a town
around here somewhere.
Maybe you're reading the map wrong.
Hey, it was your idea
to take the backroads.
What the?
Oh no. No, no, no, no.
What's the matter with it?
I have no idea.
Oh, we're gonna have
to find some help quick.
We're not gonna make it
more than a couple of miles.
Oh, look! There's a town up ahead.
Smiley Town? That's a strange name.
Well, it'll have to do. It's probably
the only town for a hundred miles.
Hello? Is anybody here?
Hoh, hahh, can I
- help you folks?
…Yes, we need a mechanic
to look at our car.
Oh, well-l-l, uh, I'm the mec-hanic, I
guess. Woh-what seems to be the problem?
…It's… just you here?
No, uh Craig's here, too.
Oh, good.
But he's playing Spaceman
right now. Huh. Hey, Craig!
What?
Look we're in a bit of a spot here!
I've got a very important job interview
tomorrow morning in Breckenridge,
so I have to get my car fixed fast!
Is there another garage in town?
Huuuhhhh, no.
How about a phone? Can
we just use the phone?
Phone here doesn't work. Haa-I'm
afraid the only phone that does work…
is over in Treasure Cove.
Fine! Can you take us there?
You… sure you wanna go to Treasure Cove?
Yes.
Uhh rrreeally are you sure?
Yes.
Oh, alright then. Uh,
show 'em where it is.
This is the end of Smiley Town.
The only phone is
somehwere in Treasure Cove.
If you wanna find it, you're
gonna have to cross the white line.
Well, can you help us
find the phone, please?
Hell no! I'm not
crossing the white line.
Why not?!
Alright, let's just… go, Linda. I don't
have time for Spaceman Spiff's little games.
-Craig.
-What?
It's Spaceman Craig.
<i>Carousel.
Look, there's an elementary school
Come on, there might
be some teachers inside.
What is that?
What do you want from us??
Linda, it's a remote-controlled car.
Looks like maybe there's
a little camera on it.
Mark, I don't like this.
Relax, Linda, everything's fine. Ow. Ow.
What is it?! Acid?!
No, ud, it's lemon juice.
Oh God! Are you blind?!
No, it just really,
really, really hurts!
Mark? Mark, look.
Well, hello. What's your name?
What
- what do you want?
We wanna play.
Mark, I'm scared!
Don't be scared. They're just
kids. Where are your parents?!
We already played with our parents.
How, we wanna play wit' youuuu.
…Okay, I'm scared now,
too. That freaked me out.
We wanna play wit' you!
Get off me!
Oh God, Mark! Help!
Oh no! She's crossing the white line!
Spitwads!
Take that, kindergartners!
What the hell is gong on here?!
Kindergartners. Treasure
Cove is full of them.
Alright, kid! We demand to
see an adult this instant!
I got new orders. I'm supposed
to take you to see the mayor.
The mayor! Good! Finally!
Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Cotner.
Won't you come in, please?
Mr. and Mrs. Cotner, as the mayor of Smiley Town, I would like to ask you a few questions.
You're the mayor? What the hell is
gong on here?! Where are your parents?!
Parents?
Ah, you mean the birth-givers.
They're not around.
No parents in the entire
town? What happened to them?
Okay, see, I am the mayor of Smiley Town,
and so I will ask the questions around hyah!
Look, just point us to
a phone, kid, alright?
Eheh, I'm afraid you'll find all
the phones… quite out of service.
No phones, either?
How do you communicate?
Butters, I need an ETA on the car, stat.
Alright, we've had
just about enough here!
That's the most ridiculous
thing I've ever seen!
I don't care what little games you kids
wanna play, we just want outta here, alright?
It's gonna be about three days.
So, it appears that you need
me. Which is good, because…
I need you, too. Ringy-ding?
I have the job interview
of my life in Breckenridge!
Just tell me how to
get to a phone or a car!
Spitball!
You sons of bitches!
You see what we're dealing with here.
Tonight is Carousel. And they
will try to kill one of us.
Eh, you two seem to have the uncanny
ability to cross the white line.
If you help us, we'll
get you what you need.
Mark, are we doing the right thing?
Look! If getting the stupid book will
get me a cell phone, I don't care!
I just don't know if you're dealing
with these kids the right way.
Well, I told you I can't
deal with kids, Linda!
That's why I don't
want to have children!
Hey, I think you'd make a great father.
Oh, let's not go through
this again, Linda.
D- Look, here's the book they've
been talking about- it makes no sense.
My God! Mark!
What is it??
It's a boy.
They… killed him.
The bastards. Oh, Mark,
let's get out of here.
Oh no!
Mark!
The fat kid told us to take it.
Wuh. Aah! Mark! Mark, wake up!
You guys, stop it!
Sorry about them. Kindergartners
are kind of spazzes.
Yeah.
Why are you doing this?
How come you wanna help the fatass?!
Who?
The fatass. The mayor.
Look, I have the job interview
of my life in less than-
-12 hours! I just need a phone,
and he said he'd help me if I took your
book so you couldn't… kill them anymore.
You got foolied, outlander!
We're the only ones
with a working phone.
And if you had taken our book, then it's
one of us who dies tonight at Carousel!
Uh, how did this all happen? Why do
you children live in this town alone?
Because we do. It was like this
yesterday, and the day before that.
But what about before that?
You mean in the Before
time? In the long, long ago?
Yes!!
If we tell you, will
you help us stop Fatass?
I'll do anything to get to a phone!
Alright. Everybody gather round.
We're gonna tell the story
of the Before time again.
The Before time.
The story of the Before time.
Way back, in the long long ago, we
all lived by the birthgivers' laws.
But the birthgivers were unfair.
They made us go to bed
early and eat broccoli.
Yuck, yuck, yuck.
And so the fatass came up with a way
to have all the birthgivers disappear.
...by using the magic M word.
Soon we were without
power, water, or fresh food.
But we tried to survive. Under
the guidance of… the Provider.
Provider. Provider.
The fatass and us disagreed
on how to worship the provider.
The fatass tried to make us follow his
way by making himself the school principal.
So we made ourselves the
superintendents of school.
But then he just made himself the mayor.
The town split sides and that's
when the Provider got angry.
So now, every night, the Provider
must be appeased at Carousel.
We need their book so
one of ours doesn't die.
Carousel, Carousel.
We all know that one day,
the Provider will set us free.
Make everything like it
was in the before time.
In the long, long ago.
Ah-ah-ah-ah,let me
get this straight:
if I go get the fat kid's book on
the other side of the white line,
you'll show me where a cell phone is?
Yes. No foolies.
No foolies.
No, uh, it's it's it's
right out here. Come on.
Linda, I want you to just go back
to the car and wait for me, alright?
I'll go get that fat kid's
book so I can use their phone.
Mark, I'm scared.
I know, but this will all be over soon.
Oh, Gerald, I haven't
seen you for so long!
Hello, honey, how has
prison been for you?
Oh, it's awful! Just awful.
Alright parents, let's
all take our seats.
My name is Scott Evans, and I am
a prison rehabilitation counselor.
Uh, excuse me, but my wife and I
honestly never touched our child.
Eh, neither did we.
We didn't, either.
Enough, enough!
Look, it's obvious we have a lot of emotional
issues and personal demons to face here.
During your prison time, you will
all be spending one hour a day
in therapy here with me.
What I want you to do is learn to
control those sick, sexual urges you have.
Now we're gonna try an exercise:
I'm gonna confront you with
what you lust after most.
Alright parents, now I,
I know this is difficult,
but I want you to just
look at this child.
Just try to suppress
your urges to rape him.
Just think about somethin' else.
Think about clouds and beaches.
Don't think about his
supple, soft little body.
Oh, that's disgusting!!!
Now, now stop this!!
Fight your urges, Mr. Broflovski!
I don't have any urges!
I can't help you if you
won't admit you need help!!
Now sit down!
Look, I know this is very
difficult for all of you.
Most of you are still in
denial about what you've done!
To you it seems you've never raped
your children at all! But you did.
Help meeee help youuuu.
Now let's try again.
Look at this young man. Just look.
Don't rape. Fight it. Fight it!
Oh God, God, please just
let us out of this place.
I think I found the problem,
ma'am. A broken window roller-upper.
Oh no. NO! Aaaah!
Where is your husband?
Seize her!
Alright, I got the book for you.
Awesu-home!
Now, can I please have the cell phone?
Sure, outlander. I'll get it
Outlander!
Outlander! We have your woman!
She still lives, outlander!
Outlander, her blood was fair!
Oo what the heck are you talkin' about?
Butters, calm down, ahright?
Okay, so what are some other things that
we can do besides molest our children?
See a movie?
Sure, "see a movie"'s good.
We could see a movie instead of
molesting our children. What else?
Make a sweater?
Uh huh. I'll put ah, knitting, sewing.
Who's got another one?"
Molest children?
Nonono, we're looking for things to
do besides molesting our children.
Oh. Fishing?
Fishing's good. Uh huh.
I believe you have something of ours,
outlander! Give it back, or the female gets it!
Give him the book back.
No. If they have it, one of
ours will die for Carousel!
We're running outu of time!
Hand our book over, quick!
Enough of this! You kids
are all in big trouble!
The Provider awakes!
It's time for Carousel!
Haha, your side doesn't
have its book, fatass!
That means someone on your
side is sacrificed tonight.
Aw, damnit! Alright. It is
decided. Butters, your turn.
Oh, I'm gonna be
sacrificed to the Provider!
Stop right there! Nobody's
killing anybody tonight!
Be careful, Mark. They'll nake
you disappear with the M word.
Yeah, we'll call the police
and say you molestered us, too.
What?
I'm here for you, Provider! Uh, take me!
Is that what happened
to the adults here?!
You lied to the police and
said they molested you?!
My God, they were your parents!
Parents?
The birth-givers! Your birthgivers.
Don't you remember?
They are your providers!
Not some statue! And they're not up
in some fantastical faraway land now.
They're in prison.
Probably crying themselves
to sleep, cold and lonely and…
I'm sure missing you
all very, very much.
Your birthgivers took care of you.
That's what their laws and their
rules were for, because they
love you, and they didn't want
you to end up living like… th-this!
He won't take care of you.
Your parents… your…
providers… will.
Parents. Mom. Dad.
Oh boy, here it comes!
If you want things to be the
way they were in the before time,
in the long, long ago,
you all need to call the police and
tell them you lied about them M word.
He's right, dude. Things were a
lot better with our parents around.
Yeah. I guess their
rules did have a point.
Things have gotten a lot worse in
the ten days since they've been gone.
Ten days?? It's only been
ten days since they left??
Take him down.
Hey, uh, what are you doin'?? Ha-I'm
ready to give myself to Mr. Elway.
Here's our cell phone, dude.
Will you call the police for us?
Hey. Looks like you're not
so bad with kids after all.
Yeah, I guess you're right.
Maybe we should have some.
Yeah, right. After all this, I'm
getting my tubes ties tomorrow!
Come on, you guys! Our parents
are gonna be back any minute!
Do you think they're gonna
pissed at us for lying that
they molested us and sending
them all to jail for ten days?
Well, they can't be too pissed
off. I mean, we made them a banner.
Hey, kids.
Hey, you guys came back!
Did you make it to your job interview?
Yeah. I got the job.
You're looking at the new manager
of Denny's in Breckenridge.
And I got my tubes tied.
Alright!
Well, thnaks for everything, you guys.
You really helped us see
how important parents are.
Yeah.
Hey! Here they come!
Mom! Dad!
Kids!
…Come here, come here.
Oh, Kyle. Ike, sweetie, you're OK.
Yeah. We're fine.
Kyle, we're so sorry for the
horrible sexual abuse over the years.
But we're all better now.
But you didn't do anything to me.
Hup, we did. We've come to terms with it
through therapy and learned to admit it.
It won't happen again.
But, you guys, I-
Oh, Stanley, I wish we could take back
all the years of abuse, but we can't.
We've learned to overcome
it, son. You'll see.
We love you, son, but we only love
you in a platonic way from now on.
Oo-what the heck are you talkin' about?
Kenny? Kenny, we're sorry. Where is he?
Everything's gonna be alright
now, Jenny. Come on, let's go home.
Well, what are you kids gonna do now?
I dunno. You guys wanna
build a snow igloo?
Sure.
Snow igloos kick ass.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder